* Clyde J. Perkins Jr., 77, of Ohio Veterans Home, Sandusky, and formerly of Lorain, died Tuesday, May 29, 2007, in his home after a lengthy illness. Burial will be in West Virginia Memorial Gardens, Calvin, W.Va. Pfeil Funeral Home, Sandusky, is in charge of local arrangements.
* Dr. V. William Wagner, 80, of Catawba Island and Naples, Fla., died Tuesday, May 29, 2007, in Magruder Hospital, Port Clinton. Visitation will be 2-5 p.m. Sunday in Gerner-Wolf-Walker Funeral Home, 216 Washington St. Port Clinton. Services will be at 11 a.m. Monday in Trinity United Methodist Church with visitation 1 hour before services.
* Mary Ann Gahn, 86, of Port Clinton, died Thursday, May 31, 2007, in Edgewood Manor Nursing Center, Port Clinton. Arrangements are pending at Gerner-Wolf-Walker Funeral Home, Port Clinton.
* Frances L. Lucas, 83, of Port Clinton, died Thursday, May 31, 2007. Visitation will be from 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Sunday in Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Port Clinton, where prayers will begin 9:30 a.m. Monday. A Mass of Christian Burial will follow at 10 a.m. in Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Port Clinton.
* Jeffrey L. Lutz, 49, of Plymouth, died Tuesday, May 29, 2007, in his home. Visitation will be from 4-6 p.m. Sunday in Secor Funeral Home, Willard.
* Mark Edward Bihun, 50, of Kitchener, Ontario, formerly of Huron, died unexpectedly, May 27, 2007, in Orillia, Ontario, Canada. Services will be 11:30 a.m. Saturday in Henry Walser Funeral Home, 507 Frederick St,. Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. Funeral home phone is 519-749-8467.