* James O. Aaron Sr., 73, Sandusky, died Monday morning, May 21, 2007, in the University of Toledo Medical Center. Arrangements are pending at Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky.
* Jewell (Rose-Rhea) Kitts, 79, residing with her daughter in Huron and formerly of Avon Lake, Ohio, and Lorain, died Friday, May 18, 2007, in Stein Hospice Care Center. Graveside services and burial of cremains will be in the Rhea Family Cemetery, Flatwoods, W.Va. Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky, is handling arrangements.
* Carl E. Purdham, 94, of Clyde died on Sunday, May 20, 2007, at Parkview Nursing Home, Fremont. Visitation will be from 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Wednesday at Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, 218 S. Main St., Clyde, where the funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday.
* John Buurma Jr., 84, of Willard, passed away Monday, May 21, 2007, in Willard Mercy Hospital. Friends may call from 50-8 p.m. Wednesday at Secor Funeral Home, Willard. A memorial service will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at First Presbyterian Church, Willard.
* Audrey M. (Steffens) Gardner, 93, of Port Clinton, died Monday, May 21, 2007 at Stein Hospice, Sandusky, . Arrangements are pending at Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Port Clinton, OH.