* Ja'mere T. Green Harris, stillborn son of Dominique Harris and Jennifer Green of Sandusky, died May 5, 2007, in Firelands Regional Medical Center, Main Campus. Funeral services will be at noon Thursday in the Chapel of Oakland Cemetery, Sandusky. Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky, is handling arrangements.
* Johnnie B. Siddell, 48, of Sandusky, died Saturday. Family and friends may call beginning at 1 p.m. Wednesday at 1505 Pearl St., Sandusky. Burial and services will be in Humboldt, Tenn.
* Charles Daniel Schwab, 50, of Sandusky, died unexpectedly Monday evening, at his residence. Arrangements are pending at Pfeil Funeral Home, Sandusky Chapel.
* Norma Jean Monas, 80, of Bellevue, died Sunday, in Stein Hospice Care Center, Sandusky. Friends may call from 5-9 p.m. Wednesday in Foos & Son Funeral Home, 311 W. Main St., Bellevue, where funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Thursday.
* Daniel A. Ontko, 95, of Cleveland and formerly of Marblehead, died Saturday, in Pleasant Lake Villa in Parma, Ohio. Visitation will be from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. today at Neidecker, LeVeck and Crosser Funeral Home, Peninsula Chapel, Marblehead, and from 10 a.m. Wednesday until a Mass of Christian Burial at 11 a.m. at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Marblehead.