* Neida J Headrick, 68, of Sandusky, died Thursday, May 10, 2007, in her home, after a lengthy illness. Arrangements will be announced by Toft Funeral Home & Crematory.
* Marilyn M. Winke, 71, of Port Clinton, died Saturday, May 12, 2007, in St. Vincent Mercy Medical Center in Toledo. Arrangements will be announced later by Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Port Clinton.
* Robert C. Bailey, 56, of Clyde died unexpectedly Friday, May 11, 2007, in Bellevue Hospital. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. Tuesday until services at 11 a.m. in Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, 218 S. Main St., Clyde. Burial will be in Greenlawn Memory Gardens.
* Wendell R. Selvey, 65, of Green Springs, died Friday, May 11, 2007, in Parkview Care Center, Fremont, after a long illness. Visitation will be 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Tuesday in Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, 218 S. Main St., Clyde, where services will be 10:30 a.m. Wednesday.
* Robert T. Darr, 86, of Toledo, died Saturday morning, May 11, 2007, in the University of Toledo Medical Center, Toledo. The family will receive friends from 10 a.m. until services at 11 a.m. Monday in Crosser Funeral Home, Oak Harbor.