* William Traut, 80, of Sandusky, died early Tuesday morning, May 8, 2007, in Admiral's Pointe, Huron. Threre will be no services. Arrangements entrusted to David F. Koch Funeral Home.
* Evelyn A. Harlan, 89, of Sandusky, died early Wednesday, May 9, 2007, in Parkvue Healthcare Center, after an illness. Arrangements and survivors will be announced later by David F. Koch Funeral Home, Sandusky.
* Owen S. Workman, 80, of Norwalk died early Wednesday morning, May 9, 2007, in Mt. Carmel St. Ann's Hospital in Westerville, Ohio. Friends may call from 6-8 p.m. Friday in Walker Funeral Home, 98 W. Main St., Norwalk. Friends may also call from 10 a.m. Saturday until services at 11 a.m.
* Gretchen A. (Gardner) Hock, 72, of Norwalk, died Tuesday evening, May 8, 2007, in Gaymont Nursing Center in Norwalk. A service will be 1 p.m. Friday in Meadow Green Memorial Park Chapel in Huron.
* Ivan D. Leutz, 101, died Tuesday, May 8, 2007, in Edgewood Manor Nursing Home, Port Clinton. There will be no visitation or services. Arrangements were handled by Gerner-Wolf-Walker Funeral Home, Port Clinton.
* Dottie Mae Smith of Port Clinton, died Tuesday, May 8, 2007, in Firelands Regional Medical Center, Sandusky. Arrangements are pending at Neidecker, LeVeck and Crosser Funeral Home, Port Clinton.
SOUTH BEND, IND.
* Cherie D. Grounds, 77, of South Bend, Ind., died Tuesday, May 08, 2007, at her granddaughter's residence in Port Clinton. There will be no visitation as cremation has taken place. A memorial celebration of her life will be May 26, 2007, in South Bend. Arrangements were entrusted to Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Port Clinton.
* Donald James Pressler, 86, of Gainesville, Fla., and formerly of Port Clinton, died Monday, May 7, 2007, in Oak Hammock of the University of Florida. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Port Clinton, followed by a 1 p.m. graveside service at Fountain Cemetery, Fostoria, Ohio.