• Stephen L. Nitschke, 53, of Sandusky, died Tuesday, April 3, 2007, in his home. Arrangements will be announced by Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky.
• Robert R. Carpenter, 51, of Oak Harbor, died March 31, 2007, in Magruder Hospital, Port Clinton. Memorial services for Robert and Ila M. Carpenter, Feb. 26, 1925–March 15, 2007, will be 6 p.m. Thursday in Erie Shores Assembly of God, 220 S. Gill Road, Port Clinton. Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Peninsula Chapel Lakeside Marblehead, handled the arrangements.
• Robert “Bob” J. Coats, 55, of Willard, died Tuesday, April 3, 2007, in his home. Visitation will be fom 2-4 and 6-9 p.m. Saturday in Secor Funeral Home, 202 W. Maple St., Willard, and from 10 a.m. Monday until services at 11 a.m. in Our Lady of Hope Church, Attica.
• June B. Chandonia, 83, of Willard, passed away Monday, April 2, 2007, in Hillside Acres Nursing Home. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. Friday until services at 11 a.m. in Secor Funeral Home, 35 Railroad St., Plymouth.
BOWLING GREEN, OHIO
• Nicole Sue “Nicky” Batt, 31, of Bowling Green, Ohio, and formerly of Defiance, Ohio, died Monday, April 2, 2007, from injuries sustained in an auto accident Sunday morning in Henry County. Visitation will be from 2-9 p.m. Thursday in Lawson-Roessner Funeral Home, 1753 S. Clinton St., Defiance. Services will be 10 a.m. Friday at St. Mary’s Catholic Church-Junction in Paulding County.