• Erma E. Burley, 87, of Sandusky, died Sunday, March 25, 2007, in her home. Services will be 2 p.m. Wednesday in High Lawn Funeral Home and Memorial Park, Oak Hill, W. Va. Local arrangements by Toft Funeral Home & Crematory, Sandusky.
• Albert “Al” Riccardi, 82, of Sandusky, died unexpectedly early Monday morning, March 26, 2007, in his home. Arrangements are pending at David F. Koch Funeral Home.
• Mary Edith Fleming, 83, of Port Clinton, died Monday, March 26, 2007, in Riverview Healthcare Campus, Oak Harbor. Arrangements are pending at Gerner-Wolf-Walker Funeral Home, Port Clinton.
• Anna Rose Harding Nason, 72, of Vickery, died Saturday, March 24, 2007, in her home. Visitation will be 6-8 p.m. Wednesday in Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, 218 S. Main St., Clyde, where services will be 10 a.m. Thursday.
• Haldon S. Price, 73, of Fremont, died Sunday, March 25, 2007, in his home. Visitation will be from 7-9 p.m. Wednesday in Wonderly-Horvath Funeral Home and Crematory, 425 E. State St., Fremont. Visitation will continue from noon Thursday until services at 1 p.m. in Victory Christian Fellowship.
NEW WASHINGTON, Ohio
• Jeynene M. Wise, 59, of New Washington, Ohio, died Saturday, March 24, 2007, in University Hospital, Columbus. Friends may call from 5-8 p.m. Wednesday in Secor Funeral Home, New Washington. A funeral mass will be 10:30 a.m. Thursday in St. Bernard’s Catholic Church.