• Rosemary E. (McKenna) Mees, 72, of Sandusky, died early Sunday evening, March 11, 2007, in Firelands Regional Medical Center, Main Campus, Sandusky, after a brief illness. Arrangements are pending at David F. Koch Funeral Home, Sandusky.
• Janice E. Hush, 73, of Sandusky, died Monday afternoon, March 12, 2007, at her home among her family and friends after a lengthy illness. Arrangements are pending at Groff Funeral Home, Sandusky.
• Jacqueline E. Betton, 83, of 5000 Providence Drive, and formerly of Stoneyridge Drive in Sandusky, died Monday afternoon, March 12, 2007, in Stein Hospice Care Center, Sandusky. Arrangements are pending at Pfeil Funeral Home, Sandusky Chapel.
• James D. Baronie, 70, of Ohio Veterans Home, Sandusky, and formerly of Cleveland, died early Sunday morning, March 11, 2007, in Louis Stokes Medical Center, Wade Park Division, Cleveland. Friends may call from 9:30 a.m. Wednesday until military services at 10 a.m. in Giffin Chapel of Ohio Veterans Home, 3416 Columbus Ave., Sandusky. Pfeil Funeral Home, Sandusky Chapel, is handling arrangements.
• Dennis Veverka, 55, of Lakeside, died Monday morning, March 12, 2007, at his residence. Arrangements are pending at Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, Peninsula Chapel, Marblehead.
• Wilma J. Buffington, 65, of Bucyrus, Ohio, died Sunday, March 11, 2007, in Heartland Nursing Home in Bucyrus. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. Wednesday until services at 11 a.m. at Secor Funeral Home, New Washington, Ohio.