• Shirley Ann Chill-Smith, 63, of Sandusky, died Thursday, March 1, 2007, in the Lutheran Memorial Home. Arrangements are pending at Groff Funeral Home, Sandusky.
• Raymond Inman, 64, of Norwalk, died Thursday morning, March 1, 2007, in his son’s home. Friends may call from 2-4 p.m. Sunday in Walker Funeral Home, 98 W. Main St., Norwalk. Graveside services will be at Woodlawn Cemetery 2 p.m. Monday.
• Bruce A. Johnson, 48, of Port Clinton, died Thursday, March 1, 2007, in his home. Visitation will be 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Sunday at Neidecker, LeVeck & Crosser Funeral Home, 1124 Fulton St., Port Clinton, where services will be 10 a.m. Monday.
• Joseph B. Simpkins, 79, of Clyde, died Wednesday, Feb. 28, 2007, in his home. Visitation will be from 6-8 p.m. today in Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, 218 S. Main St., Clyde. Visitation will continue from 10 a.m Saturday until services at 11 a.m. at the First United Methodist Church, Maple Street, Clyde.
• Gary Lee Goble, 51, of Greenwich, died Wednesday, Feb. 28, 2007, in Louis Stokes-Wade Park Division VA Medical Center in Cleveland, after a five-year battle with multiple myeloma. Friends may call from 2 p.m. Sunday until services at 3 p.m. in Eastman Funeral Home, 200 W. Main St., New London.