• Rudolph C. Laderach, 85, a resident of Ohio Veterans Home, Sandusky, and formerly of Oregon, Ohio, died Friday Feb. 23, 2007, at his residence after a lengthy illness. Private graveside services will be in Lake Cemetery, Wood County, Ohio. Pfeil Funeral Home, Sandusky Chapel, is in charge of arrangements.
• J. Philip Gasteier, 79, of Oxford Twp., died late Saturday evening, Feb. 24, 2007, in Firelands Regional Medical Center, Main Campus, Sandusky, after a lengthy illness. Arrangements are pending at David F. Koch Funeral Home, Sandusky.
• Audrey Blanton, 68, of 145 Redwood Drive in Bellevue died Sunday, Feb. 25, 2007, at her residence. Friends may call from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. today at Foos and Son Funeral Home, 311 W. Main St., Bellevue, where funeral services will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday.
• Agnes Matthews, 92, of Port Clinton, died Monday, Feb. 26, 2007, at her residence. Arrangements are pending at Gerner-Wolf Walker Funeral Home, Port Clinton.
• Gail F. (Herbert) Pickut, 54, of Oak Harbor, died Sunday evening, Feb. 25, 2007, in Riverview Cottage Cove in Oak Harbor. Friends may call from 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Wednesday at Crosser Funeral Home, Oak Harbor. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at St. Paul United Church of Christ in Oak Harbor.