• Georgean L. Sholes, 80, of Norwalk, died Wednesday evening, Dec. 27, 2006, in Fisher Titus Medical Center. Friends may call from 1 p.m. Saturday until services at 3 p.m. in Walker Funeral Home, 98 W. Main St., Norwalk.
• Michael S. Socha, 74, of Bellevue, died Tuesday, Dec. 26, 2006, in his daughter's home in California. Visitation will be from 3-8 p.m. Friday in Auxter Funeral Home, 1105 Castalia St., Bellevue. Services will be 1 p.m. Saturday at Immaculate Conception Church in Bellevue.
• Gertrude (Bass) (Cutcher) (Zippay) Birchfield, 83, of Port Clinton, died Dec. 28, 2006, at Stein Hospice in Sandusky. Arrangements are pending at Neidecker, LeVeck Crosser Funeral Home, Port Clinton.
• Ethel M. Collins, 84, of Port Clinton, died Thursday, Dec. 28, 2006, in her residence. Arrangements are pending at Gerner-Wolf-Walker Funeral Home, Port Clinton.
• Malcolm Randall, 66, of Oak Harbor, died early Thursday morning, Dec. 28, 2006, in his home. Visitation will be from 2 p.m. Sunday until memorial services at 3 p.m. in the Port Clinton Church of the Nazarene, 205 W. Fourth St., Port Clinton.
• Emma Daniel, 98, of rural Willard, died Thursday, Dec. 28, 2006, in her home. Arrangements are pending at Secor Funeral Home in Willard.