Eileen Leffler, 78, Clyde, died Saturday, Aug. 24, 2013, in her home. Friends will be received 2-4 p.m. and 6-8 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 27, at Foos Funeral Home and Cremation Service, Clyde, where a Christian Wake service will be 2 p.m. The Funeral Mass will be 10:30 a.m.
• Lewis H. Alley, 81, of Clyde, died Wednesday morning, Aug. 21, 2013, in Kindred Rehabilitation Facility, Pickerington, Ohio, after an illness. Arrangements are pending at David F. Koch Funeral Home and Cremation Services, Sandusky.
• Earl L. Guisinger, 89, of Clyde, and recently Alter Care, Crawford County, Ohio, died Wednesday, July 24, 2013. Graveside services will be at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, July 30, at Greenlawn Memory Gardens. Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, 218 S.
• Myrtle E. Rogers, 88, of Clyde, died Thursday, July 25, 2013, at her home. Visitation will be from 10 a.m. Monday, July 29, until the service at noon at St. Paul Lutheran Church, Forest Street, Clyde. Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, Clyde, is handling arrangements.
• Samuel P. Fry, 57, of Clyde, died Wednesday July 24, 2013, at his residence. Friends may call 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Sunday, July 28, at Foos and Foos Funeral Service, 151 Yorkshire Place, Bellevue, where a funeral service will be at 11 a.m. Monday.
• Dennis A. 'Little Denny' Scriver, 43, of Clyde, died Sunday, July 21, 2013, at his home. Visitation will be from 4 p.m. Thursday, July 25, until a service at 6 p.m. at Mitchell-Auxter Funeral Home, 218 S. Main St., Clyde.