Just a reminder, we will be closing the submission portion for entries to the Fourth of July Photo Contest this Sunday.
The rules are below and if you have any questions you can e-mail me at email@example.com
1. The 4th of July Photography Show is open to amateur photographers only.
(An amateur photographer is defined as anyone who does not make more
than one-half his/her yearly salary from taking and selling photographs.)
2. The contest consists of 5 categories: “PEOPLE, PLACES, NATURE,
NATIONAL PRIDE and SANDUSKY-AREA PARKS.”
3. All categories will be voted on at sanduskyregister.com. Best of Show will be the photo that receives the most votes overall. First-, second- and third-place winners in each category will be published in the July 8 Sunday Showcase section of the Sandusky Register.
4. Photographs entered in previous Fourth of July contests are not eligible.
5. Images must be between 4x6 inches and 8x10 inches and no more than 300 dpi and emailed to the corresponding categories.
PEOPLE — firstname.lastname@example.org
PLACES — email@example.com
NATURE — firstname.lastname@example.org
NATIONAL PRIDE — email@example.com
SANDUSKY-AREA PARKS — firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Entries are limited to two images per person per category, 10 total.
7. Each image must have proper information included in the email. (See below)
8. The time period for photos to be emailed is Sunday, May 13 to Sunday, June 3.
9. The first round of voting starts Sunday, June 10 and ends Wednesday, June 20. The top ten votegetters will continue to a second round of voting starting on Sunday, June 24 continuing through Wednesday, July 4. Winners will be announced on July 4 at sanduskyregister.com.
Information to include with photos in text of e-mail...
For any questions, email email@example.com