A constant breeze has been blowing throughout the north coast the past couple days which makes for good kite flying.
Here are our best places to fly a kite locally...
1) Osborn MetroPark- The open grassy areas of the Erie MetroPark make for great running to keep that kite up in the air.
2) The beach at East Harbor State Park- Plenty of sand and open areas along Lake Erie to run.
3) Norwalk Reservoir- On the land, not in the water.
4) Raccoon Creek Reservoir- Clyde has a great pathway along the shore of the reservoir (See Norwalk Reservoir)
5) Add your suggestions in the comments below...
Editor's note: We were going to recommend the Castalia Quarry, but were reminded of the high-tension power lines over the area.