This week the Sandusky History blog remembers Dr. Owen A. Wagner, who practiced optometry in downtown Sandusky from 1918 to 1949.
According to the blog, "Dr. Owen A. Wagner was an 1896 graduate of Northern Illinois College at Chicago, and he graduated from the Needles Institute of Optometry at Kansas City, Missouri in 1902. After practicing for a time as an optometrist in Chicago, Dr. Wagner came to Sandusky, Ohio in 1918. From 1918 until shortly before his death in 1949, Dr. Wagner had his office and his living quarters both at the same location, 114-116 Columbus Avenue in downtown Sandusky."
Keep reading and see pictures HERE.