Each year, the City of Sandusky chooses ten residential properties and one commercial property for the annual Pride Results in Desirable Environment (P.R.I.D.E.) Awards.
Sandusky homes and businesses are chosen based upon significant visible improvements or a superbly maintained property.
This year’s winners are:
● Sandra De Lamatre, 1213 Fifth Street
● Frank & Josephine Muscioni, for 1419 Marlboro Street
● David & Diane Marcus, 436 Dewey Street
● Troy & Mary Crabtree, 1118 Warren Street
● Joe & Wiengkaew Pimma, 805 West Jefferson Street
● Mark & Laurie Fogg, 130 Huntington Place
● William & Susan Patterson, 4401 Ferndale Drive
● James & Katherine Maloney, 712 Dorn Drive
● Jim & Anne McGookey, 311 46th Street
● Frank & Karen Baker, 305 42nd Street
● Mike Thuemmler for Sandusky Yacht Club, 529 East Water Street
The winners were recognized with a reception prior to Monday's Sandusky city commission meeting and were honored at the start of the meeting with gift certificates.
To see photos of the reception for the winners and their homes, click HERE.