Brad Todd, 22, of Monroeville, was arrested in November after Huron County deputies learned of the allegations, according to court records.
The victim was a young woman, Huron County prosecutor Russ Leffler said. Friday, a grand jury indicted Todd on three counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor. He remains in jail on $25,000 bond.
Huron County Common Pleas Court records show that in February 2011, Todd pleaded guilty in a separate case to two counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor. He was sentenced to 17 months in prison, but was released after serving six months.
Todd is a Tier I sex offender who must register his address with the sheriff’s office once a year for 15 years, starting from the time he was last released from prison. “We’re gonna get through to this guy one of these days” Leffler said.
Others indicted Friday:
• Robert Catania, 53, New London, felonious assault.
• Ashley Amo, 31, Bellevue, possession of heroin.
• Kane Ortman, 21, Collins, two counts abuse of harmful intoxicants.
• Kreg Brady, 37, 900 bock North Meadow Lane, Norwalk, possession of heroin.
• Jonathon Stover, 29, New Haven, possession of heroin and possession of criminal tools.
• Jeffrey Lee Patton, 43, Willard, tampering with evidence.
• Timothy Brant, 33, Willard, breaking and entering.
• Donald Patton, 24, Willard, breaking and entering.
• Jason Taylor, 36, 5100 block Tomahawk Drive, Norwalk, trafficking in heroin and trafficking in Fentanyl.
• Daniel Legg, 23, first block Mill St., Norwalk, possession of heroin and tampering with evidence.
• Raymond Caudill Jr., 43, North Fairfield, possession of heroin.
• Nicko Del Leon Raymore, 33, 1100 block Peru Olena Road East, Norwalk, trafficking in marijuana and possession of criminal tools.
• Jason Grosswiler, 29, 200 block Whittlesey Ave., Norwalk, possession of hydrocodone.
• Emily Ann Hoffman, 23, Grandville, Mich., possession of amphetamine.
• Kimberly Slone, 38, Willard, theft of checks and forgery.
• Randy Johnson, 59, New Haven, driving under the influence of alcohol.