Taylor allegedly stabbed her older brother after he told her she shouldn’t disrespect her mother when the two were arguing.
• Maria Stallard, 35, 2100 block U.S. 20 East, Monroeville, and Eugene Large Jr., 43, who remains in the Huron County jail, are charged with burglary and other felonies for a series of six burglaries they allegedly committed in the past three months.
Stallard is charged with two counts of burglary, three counts of theft, and breaking and entering.
Large is charged with two counts of burglary, theft, receiving stolen property and tampering with evidence.
• Chad Pelton, 30, 500 block E. Main St., Bellevue, faces a single count of receiving stolen property. He’s accused of having evidence in his home from four burglaries at veterinarians’ offices in Bellevue in September.
A second man, Kyle Strong, 25, also of Bellevue, was indicted last month for taking the property. He faces charges of safecracking, theft of drugs and breaking and entering for allegedly taking animal tranquilizers from the offices.
Others indicted included:
• Scott Bivens, 20, North Fairfield, receiving stolen property.
• Brandy Belcher, 36, first block Gallup Ave., theft of drugs.
• Miranda Fligor, 28, first block Milan Ave., abusing harmful intoxicants.
• Marjorie Carroll, 34, Wakeman, possession of heroin.
• Rick Yoder, 41, Wakeman, possession of heroin.
• Lora Garcia, 44, Plymouth, assault.
• Melinda Oney, 46, Plymouth, theft of drugs.
• Samantha Robinson, 42, Plymouth, theft of drugs.
• Barry Busek, 58, Wakeman, possession of cocaine and tampering with evidence.
• Desiree Collins, 55, Wakeman, possession of cocaine and tampering with evidence.
• Daniel Mesnard, 20, 100 block North St., Monroeville, receiving stolen property.
• Paige Richards-Faste, 22, 1100 block E. Main St., Bellevue, burglary.
• Christian Lewis, 22, 300 block Belle Ave., Bellevue, burglary.
• Kenneth Low, 24, 500 block U.S. 250, misuse of a credit card.