Alycia Cross, 23, 500 block Shelby St., was indicted for receiving stolen property and tampering with evidence.
During the summer of 2012, Cross’s brother, Tyson Cross, robbed a sleeping woman at gunpoint.
While Tyson was jailed on other charges, Alycia allegedly sold a stolen diamond bracelet worth $9,000 to a Cleveland jeweler, Sandusky police detective Ken Nixon said. Officers later learned she discussed the deal with Tyson while he was in the Erie County jail — and she’d even tried to stiff him on the profits, Nixon said.
Cross was indicted for receiving stolen property — she knew her brother had stolen the bracelet — as well as tampering with evidence for trying to sell it.
An indictment is a formal charge and does not denote guilt or innocence.
• Jeffrey Moore, 51, 1000 block W. Osborne St., cocaine possession, two counts drug possession, preparation of cocaine for sale, preparation of drugs for sale, preparation of marijuana for sale.
• Kapricia Morgan (Henson), 21, 400 block Cove St.,theft, burglary, receiving stolen property.
• Lorraine Myers, 56, 900 block Central Ave., heroin possession.
• Melvin Coleman, 24, 200 block E. Follett St., two counts kidnapping, attempted grand theft.
• Obediah Schreck, 20, 400 block Polk St., burglary.
• Daniel Buchanan, 33, 2900 block W. Perkins Ave., aggravated drug possession, two counts driving under the influence, forfeiture.
• Shane Klauss, 37, 1400 block Campbell St., burglary/trespass in habitation, burglary.
• Kevin Gibson, 33, 400 block Taylor St., aggravated possession of drugs.
• William Rumfola, 27, 500 block Madison St., domestic violence. q#Richard Churchwell, 54, 1200 block Pierce St., domestic violence.
• Dashon Oglesby, 27, 1200 block E. Larchmont Drive, domestic violence.
• Eugene Moore, 29, 1900 block Putnam St., two counts cocaine possession, tampering with evidence, forfeiture specification.
• Tracy Carey, 77, 600 block E. Jefferson St., non-support of dependants.
• Brayland Johnson Jr., 51, 400 block Birchwood Drive, cocaine possession.
• Tavon Pace, 22, 500 block W. Perkins Ave., heroin possession.
• April Losey, 29, 800 block Ontario St., five counts receiving stolen property, complicity to commit misuse of credit cards.
• Crystal Losey, 31, 1900 block Shelby St., receiving stolen property, complicity to commit misuse of credit cards.
• Sheldon Murphy, 18, 6500 block Portland Road, burglary.
• Austin Agee, 23, 1000 block Camp St., complicity to commit grand theft.
• Alycia Cross, 23, 500 block Shelby St., receiving stolen property, tampering with evidence.
• Yashicka Stevenson, 43, 3200 block Venice Road, cocaine possession.
• Christopher Ruff, 35, 1000 block Perry St., three counts theft, forgery, complicity to commit receiving stolen property, complicity to commit forgery.
• Carrie Shoewe (Wirsche), 39, 1000 block Perry St., receiving stolen property, theft, misuse of credit cards, complicity to commit receiving stolen property, complicity to forgery.
• Jaterius Light, 18, 600 block Perry St., complicity to commit burglary.
• Kelly Lanham (Cleary), 36, first block Concord Court, Norwalk, aggravated possession of drugs, driving under the influence.
• Ryan Renusch, 23, Pittsboro, North Carolina, complicity to marijuana possession, complicity to preparation of marijuana for sale.
• Boy, 17, 900 block Carr St., participating in a criminal gang, complicity to commit vandalism, burglary, aggravated rioting, gang specification.
• Matthew Haller, 32, 700 block Vermilion Road, Vermilion, escape, misuse of credit cards, theft, three counts receiving stolen property.
• Jason Fandrich, 32, 6800 block W. River Road, Vermilion, heroin possession.
• Ryan Hartman, 34, North Ridgeville, theft.
• Brian Vanvlerah, 39, 2400 block W. Monroe St., five counts prohibited acts involving certificate of title, four counts forgery, two counts tampering with evidence.
• Jerrold Redmond, 48, 2600 block Ohio 101, cocaine possession.
• Fred Watson, 22, 1900 block Camp St., possession of weapon while under detention.
• David Endicott, 55, 600 block Shelby St., failure to verify address as sex offender.
• Dusti Akers, 24, Morgantown, West Virginia, complicity to heroin possession.
• George Butler, 35, Cheat Lake, West Virginia, complicity to heroin possession.
• Johnathan Lowe, 33, Morgantown, West Virginia, complicity to heroin possession.
• Katie Holland, 20, 500 block Wilbor Ave., two counts receiving stolen property, forgery.
• Larry Hopkins Jr., 39, 100 block Perry St., attempted rape, kidnapping, gross sexual imposition, specification.
• Devontae Knight, 22, 1700 block W. Madison St., menacing by stalking, burglary.