An Ottawa County grand jury on Wednesday indicted Jacky Skaggs Jr., 41, on charges of burglary, failure to comply with police orders, operating a vehicle under the influence and driving under suspension.
Police said they spotted Skaggs leaving a Clay Township residence Sept. 24 after committing a burglary. He then allegedly led officers on a chase through western Ottawa County.
Several others also were indicted on felony charges. An indictment is a formal charge and does not denote guilt or innocence.
• Dwayne Penn, 33, Fremont, theft from the elderly, criminal trespassing.
• Scott Hergesheimer, 51, Fremont, theft from the elderly, criminal trespassing.
• Glenn Ward, 28, 500 block E. Third St., Port Clinton, tampering with evidence.
• Brandon Pennell, 18, Elmore, breaking and entering, theft, receiving stolen property.
• Jeffrey Rollins, 18, last known address Elmore, breaking and entering, theft, receiving stolen property.
• Aaron Montis, 18, 5000 block W. Lakeshore Drive, Port Clinton, three counts breaking and entering, three counts theft, resisting arrest.
• Trontranon Wylie, 46, 1000 block Ohio St., Port Clinton, trafficking in drugs, possession of drugs, two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Eric Dell, 20, last known address Marblehead, tampering with evidence, vandalism.
• Wade Sutherland, 54, 1200 block N. Rymers Road, Port Clinton, cultivation of marijuana, possession of marijuana.
• Chad Prewitt, 35, Sandusky, two counts possession of drugs, driving under suspension.