Brian Nason, 26, and Sean Case, 20, allegedly racked up the charges during a two-month period, according to the Ottawa County prosecutor’s office. They each face three counts of forgery and one count apiece of misuse of a credit card, forgery, and engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity.
An Ottawa County grand jury indicted them this week. An indictment is a formal charge and does not denote guilt or innocence.
• Monique Roy, 24, Port Clinton, failure to appear.
• Richard Webber, 21, Clyde, failure to appear.
• Tyrone Porter, 38, Toledo, failure to appear.
• Steven Myosky, 42, Oak Harbor, domestic violence.
• Dustin Abenante, 22, Port Clinton, burglary and receiving stolen property.