Each year, the City of Sandusky chooses ten residential properties and one commercial property for the annual Pride Results in Desirable Environment (P.R.I.D.E.) Awards.
Sandusky homes and businesses are chosen based upon significant visible improvements or a superbly maintained property.
This year’s winners are:
● Yolanda Webb, 526 Meigs Street
● Sandra Hamilton, 1205 Ogontz Street
● Terry Payton, 909 Hancock Street
● Barbara Pitsenbarger, 1312 Columbus Avenue
● Russell & Linda Layton, 1014 Vine Street
● Jeffrey Elchert, 1002 Carr Street
● Martha Williamson, 1725 Buchanan Street
● Hap Rogers & Monica Romes, 1416 West Jefferson Street
● William & Barbara Werner, 122 44th Street
● Lorenzo Hood, 1966 East Oldgate
● Donald & Sherrie Waddington for Port Sandusky Restaurant, 325 Market Street
Residents are invited to an informal reception honoring the 2011 P.R.I.D.E. award winners at 4:30 p.m. in the lobby of City Hall, 222 Meigs Street.