• Swinging, Singing Saxes after lunch at Erie County Senior Center, 620 E. Water St., Sandusky. For reservations, call 419-626-2560 or 800-701-3221.
• Bible study and Women’s Senior Club, exercise class and bridge lessons at 10 a.m. at Erie County Senior Center. Pinochle and painting classes at 1 p.m.
• Dominoes 1-3 p.m. at Norwalk Senior Enrichment Center.
• Living Stones, music for the soul, after lunch at Erie County Senior Center, 620 E. Water St., Sandusky. For reservations, call 419-626-2560 or 800-701-3221.
• Euchre, 12:30 p.m. Willard Senior Center.
• Ceramics at 9 a.m. and line dancing at 10 a.m. and dartball, duplicate bridge, 12:30 p.m. at Erie County Senior Center.
• Cribbage from 10 a.m.-noon at Norwalk Senior Enrichment Center.
• Euchre, 9-11 a.m. and Men’s Social Club at 10 a.m. and bingo after lunch and bridge at 12:30 and 7 p.m. Erie County Senior Center.
• Mardi Gras celebration, after lunch at Erie County Senior Center.
• Euchre, 12:30-3:30 p.m. at Norwalk Services for Aging.
• Seniors Keep Movin’,an exercise class to improve balance,flexibility and strength,is 9-9:45 a.m. at Ernsthausen Center, 100 Republic St., Norwalk. $25 for 12 sessions. Call 419-663-1975,ext. 6440. Exercises accompanied by big band music.
• Health screening and ping pong
at 9 a.m. and exercise class at 10 a.m. at Erie County Senior Center. Pinochle, painting at 1 p.m.
• Karaoke and singing with Bob Davis after lunch at Erie County Senior Center.
• Tai Chi 4:30-5:30 p.m. at Erie County Senior Center. First class free, $5 per class after. Call 419-627-1272 or 419-626-2560.
• Line dancing at 10 a.m. at Erie County Senior Center.
• Line dancing at 6 p.m., Norwalk Services for Aging. Six classes $22.
• EZ line dancing, 10-11:30 a.m., Erie County Senior Center.
• Pinochle 12:30-3:30 p.m. at Norwalk Services for Aging.
• Erie County Multi-Purpose Center will sponsor a Springtime Down South trip April 21-27. Highlights will include Jekyll Island, Ga., Millionaire’s Village and St. Simon, Island, Ga., Savannah Ga. Historic Waterfront District, Charleston, S.C., Charleston Harbor Cruise, Magnolia House and Gardens and Faith Chapel. The tour price includes deluxe bus, six nights lodging, eight meals, sightseeing, entrance fees and baggage handling, gratuities for guides and porters and professional tour manager. Cost is $999 per person, double occupancy; $1299 per person, single occupancy; or $979 per person triple occupancy. $100 due at reservation time with balance due March 9. Make checks payable to Wendt Touring and send to Glenna Ralston, Erie County Multi-Purpose Center, 620 E. Water St., Sandusky. For information call 419-626-2560 or 800 701-3221 or Wendt Touring at 888-318-8687.