• Free bingo by the Senior Auxiliary after lunch at Erie County Senior Center, 620 E. Water St., Sandusky. For reservations, call 419-626-2560 or 800-701-3221.
• Bible study and Women’s Senior Club, exercise class and bridge lessons at 10 a.m. at Erie County Senior Center. Pinochle and painting classes at 1 p.m.
• Dominoes 1-3 p.m. at Norwalk Senior Enrichment Center.
• Music and fun by Accordion Lady and Friends after lunch at Erie County Senior Center, 620 E. Water St., Sandusky. For reservations, call 419-626-2560 or 800-701-3221.
• Euchre, 12:30 p.m. Willard Senior Center.
• Ceramics at 9 a.m. and line dancing at 10 a.m. at Erie County Senior Center.
• Dartball, duplicate bridge, 12:30 p.m. at Erie County Senior Center.
• Cribbage from 10 a.m.-noon at Norwalk Senior Enrichment Center.
• Euchre, 9-11 a.m. and Men’s Social Club at 10 a.m. Erie County Senior Center.
• Bingo after lunch and bridge at 12:30 and 7 p.m. Erie County Senior Center.
• Hear again, screening by Jason Moore, after lunch at Erie County Senior Center.
• Euchre, 12:30-3:30 p.m. atNorwalk Services for Aging.
• Seniors Keep Movin’, an exercise class to improve balance, flexibility and strength, is 9-9:45 a.m. at Ernsthausen Center, 100 Republic St., Norwalk. $25 for 12 sessions. Call 419-663-1975, ext. 6440. Exercises accompanied by big band music.
• Health screening and ping pong at 9 a.m. and exercise class at 10 a.m. at Erie County Senior Center. Pinochle, painting at 1 p.m.
• Gardening with Arthritis by Linda Lazinski of the Arthritis Foundation after lunch at Erie County Senior Center. All September birthdays celebrated.
• Tai Chi 4:30-5:30 p.m. at Erie County Senior Center. First class free, $5 per class after. Call 419-627-1272 or 419-626-2560.
• Line dancing at 10 a.m. at Erie County Senior Center.
• Line dancing at 6 p.m., Norwalk Services for Aging. Six classes $22.
• EZ line dancing, 10-11:30 a.m., Erie County Senior Center.
• Pinochle 12:30-3:30 p.m. at Norwalk Services for Aging.
• You and your special someone are invited to a unique Valentine’s Day experience at Otterbein North Shore Retirement Community, 9400 North Shore Blvd., Lakeside-Marblehead. Festivities begin at noon in “The Hearth” to enjoy an elegant lunch while enjoying romantic harp music provided by Karen Westgate, local area recording artist. (Hear a sample of her artistry at <a href="http://www.harpgate.com"
target="_blank">harpgate.com</a>.) Westgate will play during lunch, and present a program immediately following the meal. The menu will feature spinach salad, chicken cordon bleu, parsley buttered red skin potatoes, Sicilian vegetables, dinner roll, chocolate raspberry Jell-O cake with whipped topping and a beverage for $5. There will be door prizes. Reservations are required, seating is limited. To make reservations or for information, call Jeri Peto, at 419-798-8203 or 800-248-4074. This is a chance to discover Otterbein North Shore Retirement community.
• Erie County Multi-Purpose Center will sponsor a Springtime Down South trip April 21-27. Highlights will include Jekyll Island, Ga., Millionaire’s Village and St. Simon, Island, Ga., Savannah Ga. Historic Waterfront District, Charleston, S.C., Charleston Harbor Cruise, Magnolia House and Gardens and Faith Chapel. The tour price includes deluxe bus, six nights lodging, eight meals, sightseeing, entrance fees and baggage handling, gratuities for guides and porters and professional tour manager. Cost is $999 per person, double occupancy; $1299 per person, single occupancy; or $979 per person triple occupancy. $100 due at reservation time with balance due March 9. Make checks payable to Wendt Touring and send to Glenna Ralston, Erie County Multi-Purpose Center, 620 E. Water St., Sandusky. For information call 419-626-2560 or 800 701-3221 or Wendt Touring at 888-318-8687.