* Rehearsal for the Martin Luther King Choir will be 5 p.m. today at New Jerusalem Baptist Church, 1920 Shelby St., Sandusky. Anyone interested in singing with the choir is welcome.
* Holy Angels Catholic Church, Tiffin Avenue, Sandusky, will sponsor a pancake breakfast from 8 a.m.-noon. Cost is: Adult meals, $6; Seniors, $5 and students, $4. Proceeds will benefit the Holy Name Society of the church.
* Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, meeting in the lower level of First Congregational United Church of Christ, 431 Columbus Ave., Sandusky, will feature the Rev. Rob Smith, retired, at 10:30 a.m. Sunday School also at 10:30. Use either of the back entrances. Guests and visitors are welcome.
* The Chapel, 4444 Galloway Road, Sandusky, will host a six-week video program "Single Parenting that Works," by well known Christian psychologist, Kevin Leman. The class is 5-6 p.m. beginning today. Childcare provided. The program is open to all single parents. Preregistration is required. Cost is a workbook fee.
* The Marblehead-Danbury Ministerial Association will host its annual Prayer Service for Christian Unity at 4 p.m. at United Church of Christ, Prairie St., Marblehead. The service is open to the community. The association is comprised of First United Church of Christ, St. Joseph Catholic, St. Mary Byzantine, Holy Assumption Orthodox, Lakeside United Methodist, St. John Lutheran, Grace Baptist and Chapel On the Lake. Offering focus will go to First Call for Help .
* The Congregational Community United Church of Christ, 29 Chapel Street, Monroeville, welcomes the Rev. Daniel Busch, the Northwest Ohio Association minister, as our guest preacher today. Busch will bring news of the wider church. There will be a spaghetti dinner and cake auction after worship to support youth and children going to camp this summer. All are welcome.
* Christian band Shoebox will provide music at 10:30 a.m. Mass at Holy Angels Church, 1603 W. Jefferson St., Sandusky.
* The annual Pre-Martin Luther King Day program will be 6 p.m. at New Jerusalem Baptist Church, 1920 Shelby St., Sandusky. The Martin Luther King Choir will be featured and well as Sister Jeanette Harvey and a mime presentation. Minister Curtis "CJ" Johnson will bring the message. All are welcome.
* The Stewardess Board of St. Stephens AME Church, 312 Neil St., Sandusky, will sponsor a Take Out Dinner at 3 p.m. The menu will include rib tips, two sides and dessert. Cost is $8 for adult dinners and $4 for children 12 and under. The public is welcome.
* DivorceCare, a 13-week nationally recognized video support group program meets from 7-9 p.m. each Tuesday at The Chapel, 4444 Galloway Road, Sandusky. This group is open to all separated or divorced adults and is designed to help with the practical, spiritual and emotional needs of those facing divorce.
* Zion Lutheran Church, 503 Columbus Ave., Sandusky, will host women's Bible study from 7-8 a.m. Tuesdays.
* Northcoast Community Church, 2580 Columbus Ave., Sandusky, will host a group life coaching experience, "Life Journey," every Wednesday at 6:45 p.m. Student and children's ministries are available. The sessions are facilitated by CTA certified life coach, Pastor Jeff Wittmer. Fusion Youth and child care are available. Call 419-627-8017 or go to www.northcoastcommunity.org or www.burningbushsite.com.
* Christian Singles Fellowship will meet at 6:30 p.m. at Sandusky YMCA for their 19th anniversary dinner. Shredded chicken will be provided. Bring a covered dish or desert to share. For information, call Karson at 419-433-0085.
* Chris Adams will perform a gospel concert at 6:30 p.m. Jan. 27 at the Norwalk Theatre. Tickets are $7 each and are on sale at the theater box office or by calling 419-668-8036. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. We accept Visa and Mastercard. You can reserve tickets by emailing your order to email@example.com. Adams has been singing since he was six years old. His parents had a Gospel group called "Our Tribute" and he would tag along and play with the mikes and every once in awhile they would let him sing. Over the years Chris has tried singing different styles of music, but has settled into a gospel/blues style that naturally fits his rich, soulful, voice. He is from Michigan and has a new CD 'Use Me Lord".
* Greater Saint James will present a breathtaking two act-act gospel play, "After All These Years", that will captivate your mind with its inspiring and powerful perspective on Faith, Hope and Joy. The cast was assembled from Sandusky, Fremont, Clyde, and Bellevue. The play views of five family members who have either, lost, struggled with or continue to keep their faith during traumatizing moments. The play is at 7 p.m. Jan. 26 and 27, at Fremont Community Theatre, 1551 Dickinson St., Fremont. Doors open one hour before each show. Tickets are $15 in advance and $20 at the door and non-refundable. Tickets are available at Miss Mae Hair and Nails, 136 South Front St., Fremont, or Miracle Hair Designs, 607 Walnut St., Fremont. For ticket information, call 419-334-7703 or 419-559-1317.