Forget the mall, shops, stores and online bargain hunting.
The best deals for clothing, trinkets and other items can be found this Saturday at the Paper District Marina.
After debuting a year ago, the Sandusky Bay Community Yard Sale returns for another installment.
Similar to a flea market, people can buy many items at a discounted price.
Among the likely items for sale: clothes, baby items, toys, household goods, antiques, crafts and totes.
“This is a great opportunity for the community to come together to sell different items that, over time, collect dust and don’t get the use that they should,” said Victoria Kurt, Sandusky recreation division supervisor. “It gives people a chance to buy and sell household goods, clothing and miscellaneous items that are in good shape at a low price. This community yard sale brings together all of the separate garage sales and yard sales throughout the area to one location to make it more beneficial for community members looking for certain items.”
Officials canceled a yard sale in June due to lack of registration. The next yard sale is scheduled for Aug. 2
Want to go?
• WHAT: Sandusky Bay Community Yard Sale, where people can buy or sell various items, such as clothes, toys and household goods.
• WHERE: Paper District Marina, 611 W. Shoreline Drive, Sandusky
• WHEN: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday
• COST: Reserving a space to sell items costs $10. There’s no cost to attend or browse.
• CONTACT: Registration to sell items is required. For information or to reserve a space to sell items before Saturday, call 419-627-5886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org