* Fourth of July activities Friday through Sunday at Cedar Point: The world-famous Singing Angels will perform the National Anthem and other patriotic songs at the main entrance, 8:45-9:45 a.m., Backyard BBQ served in the Coral Courtyard,4:30-6:30 p.m. and the Point Patrol will stop by various live entertainment venues to give away prizes.
* Oak Harbor Independence Day celebration begins at 5 p.m. along the Portage River. Music, dancers, kids' activities and fish fry. No coolers please. Duck race at 8 p.m., fireworks at dusk.
* Stars and Stripes Celebration, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Washington Park, Sandusky. A family-friendly holiday event. Kids are invited to decorate their bikes for bike parade, which begins at noon from the Erie County Courthouse. Decorations are available at 11:30 a.m. and the children will follow the Sandusky High School Band. More than 90 booths and concession stands, Big Brothers/Big Sisters yard sale,K-96 Radio live remote and music in the gazebo:
-- 10 a.m. Vacationland Band
-- 11 a.m. Sandusky Junior High School Band
-- Noon, Sandusky High School Band parade
-- 12:30 p.m. Erie County OSU Alumni Band
-- 1:30 p.m. Wayne Golob Polka Band
* Toledo Symphony Concert Band, 2-3:30 p.m., HayesPresidential Center, Spiegel Grove, Fremont. Attendees should bring lawn chairs orblankets. Civil War reenactors from the Center's own FirstIndependent Battery Ohio Volunteer Light Artillery fire a series of cannons at the climax of the 1812 Overture. Come early to watch the Hayes Presidential Center Croquet Club play a tournament. Attendees may participate in Super-Size Croquet and Wicket Shoot following the concert. Opportunities to learn the sport of croquet take place at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. Thursday and Sunday. The croquet activities are a precursor to a national croquet tournament the Hayes Presidential Center is planning for 2010.
* Annual Fourth of July lawn social, rain or shine, Flat Rock United Methodist Church, 7500 North Seneca County Road 29, Flat Rock. A mini art show, lunch served from noon-2:30 p.m. and parade at 3 p.m.
* Red, White & Blues Bang,6-11 p.m., Huron Boat Basin. Musical performances by top blues artists and fireworksdisplay at 10:15 p.m.
* Fireworks, 10 p.m., courtesy of Cedar Point with live simulcast by BAS broadcasting. Various viewing sites along the Sandusky waterfront.
* Fireworks at dark over the downtown harbor, Put-in-Bay.
* Lakeside Association Fourth of July celebration, various locations, Lakeside. Start the day off at 10 a.m. with the Children's Bike Parade followed by a full parade (at about 10:30 a.m.) Bandstand show at the Steele Memorial Bandstand, 6-8 p.m. Fireworks starting at 9:45 p.m.