- U.S. 250, at its overlap with Ohio 113, is restricted to one lane of traffic in each direction as part of a bridge replacement and repair project. One lane of traffic will be maintained at all times in each direction as crews perform drainage work and place the final course of asphalt on the bridge deck. Estimated end date: June 20, 2009.
- Ohio 19 and Ohio 590: Resurfacing Ottawa County: Resurfacing and pavement repairs on Ohio 19 and Ohio 590 in Ottawa County. On Monday, April 20 through Friday, May 1, Ohio 590 will be closed from the Sandusky County Line to Ohio 105. Local traffic will be maintained. Detours will be posted. Project complete: July 2009. All work is weather permitting. Estimated end date: May 1, 2009.
- Ohio 300: Waterline Installation Sandusky County: Through July 31, expect daytime closures of Ohio 300 at Meadow Lane in Gibsonburg for waterline installation. Work is being performed by the Village of Gibsonburg, contact (419) 637-2634 for more information. All work is weather permitting. Estimated end date: July 31, 2009.
- Through July 2009, southbound Ohio 53 is reduced to one lane between Booktown Road and Sean Drive for slope repair. All work is weather permitting. Estimated end date: July 31, 2009.
- U.S. 20 is being widened from two lanes to five from Busch Street in Woodville to Bradner Road. Lane widths in both directions are restricted to 11 feet throughout the construction zone. No permitted loads. One lane will be maintained at all times. Through October 2009, Bradner Road south of U.S. 20 will be closed. Detour: Pemberville Road. All work is weather permitting. Estimated end date: Nov. 30, 2009.