- U.S. 250, at its overlap with Ohio 113, is restricted to one lane of traffic in each direction as part of a bridge replacement and repair project. One lane of traffic will be maintained at all times in each direction as crews perform drainage work and place the final course of asphalt on the bridge deck. Estimated end date: June 20.
- Resurfacing and pavement repairs are being made on Ohio 19 and Ohio 590 in Ottawa County. On Monday, April 20 through Friday, May 1, Ohio 590 will be closed from the Sandusky County Line to Ohio 105. Local traffic will be maintained. Detours will be posted. Project complete: July 2009. All work is weather permitting.
- Through July 31, expect daytime closures of Ohio 300 at Meadow Lane in the Village of Gibsonburg for waterline installation. Work is being performed by the Village of Gibsonburg, contact (419) 637-2634 for more information. All work is weather permitting.
- Through July 2009, southbound Ohio 53 is reduced to one lane between Booktown Road and Sean Drive for slope repair. All work is weather permitting.
- On Monday, April 6 through Tuesday, April 7, daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., U.S. 20 in both directions, from U.S. 23 to Woodville will be reduced to one lane for barrier installation. Traffic will be maintained by law enforcement and flaggers.
- U.S. 20 is being widened from two lanes to five from Busch Street in Woodville to Bradner Road. Lane widths in both directions are restricted to 11 feet throughout the construction zone. No wide loads. One lane will be maintained at all times. Through October 2009, Bradner Road south of U.S. 20 will be closed. Detour: Pemberville Road. Project complete: November 2009. All work is weather permitting.