Marquez Ross, 29, of the 1500 block of W. Jefferson St., was indicted last week on two counts of domestic violence and one count of assault.
Police arrested him Aug. 12 on charges of domestic violence, but when he was taken to the county jail he grew combative, cutting one jail guard on the arm and bruising the other guard’s eye.
The grand jury also indicted a Sandusky man who allegedly set fire to his ex-girlfriend’s clothes this past summer.
Troy Daniels, 39, of the 500 block of Pearl St., faces two counts of aggravated arson for the Aug. 31 incident. He was arrested on a disorderly conduct charge after firefighters went to his Pearl Street home to find clothes burning in an upstairs closet.
Daniels later told investigators it was actually the second fire of the day — earlier he’d lit a fire in the basement, which he had extinguished himself.
An indictment is a formal charge and does not denote guilt or innocence.
Other indictments handed down:
• Zachary Gilbert, 19, 900 block Ohio 60, Norwalk, two counts complicity to commit railroad vandalism, complicity to commit disrupting a public service.
• Spencer Griffin, 18, 900 block Berlin Road, Huron, two counts complicity to commit railroad vandalism, complicity to commit disrupting a public service.
• Arines Grissom, 21, 700 block Wayne St., nine counts breaking and entering.
• Jeffrey McGraw, 29, 600 block N. Oakhurst Court, Huron, two counts aggravated possession of drugs, possession of drugs, two counts possession of dangerous drugs.
• Kyle Edgerly, 32, 700 block Strowbridge Drive, Huron, trafficking in marijuana, preparation of marijuana for sale, with a forfeiture specification.
• Marvin Edwards III, 27, 800 block Hayes Ave., burglary, violation of a protection order.
• Melissa Webb, 42, 200 block E. Shoreway Drive, complicity to commit theft and complicity to commit burglary.
• Edward Weaver, 44, 300 block Tyler St., complicity to commit theft and complicity to commit burglary.
• Robert Hahn, 49, homeless, theft, burglary and receiving stolen property.
• Dallas Rose, 39, 9500 block W. Mason Road, Castalia, possession of heroin.
• Frankie Qaoud, 26, Garden City, Mich., preparation of marijuana for sale, aggravated possession of drugs and aggravated preparation of drugs for sale.
• Bartley Commander, 26, Northville, Mich., complicity to commit preparation of marijuana for sale, complicity to commit aggravated possession of drugs, complicity to commit preparation of drugs for sale.
• Virginia Girotto, 45, Mansfield, theft of drugs.
• Patricia Stowers, 27, 600 block Meigs St., complicity to commit theft.
• Josette Stowers, 44, 2100 block Parkview Blvd., complicity to commit theft.
• Cheryle Louis, 41, 1500 block Lindsley St., complicity to commit theft.
• Holger Penton, 50, Amherst, two counts nonsupport of dependents.
• Timothy Lawson, 41, 800 block Filmore St., theft of drugs.
• Cody Taylor, 23, 3300 block Cleveland Road, complicity commit possession of heroin.
• Ana Printy, 26, 3000 block N. Bayview Lane, possession of heroin.