Many children still need angels this holiday.
Angel Trees in the area are still adorned with many children's wishlist ornaments. The deadline to select a child's tag and turn in gifts is Wednesday.
That means that Matthew who likes Pokemon and other children like him still have their tags hanging on the trees.
The Salvation Army is hopeful some angels among us will step up in the next couple of days to make these children's holiday bright.
There are 20 locations in the Sandusky area participating:
* Citizen's Bank, 410 Cleveland Road, Huron; 100 E. Water St., Sandusky; 702 W. Perkins Ave., Sandusky; 1907 E. Perkins Ave., Sandusky; 208 S. Washington St., Castalia
* First Federal Savings of Lorain, 427 Main St., Huron
* First Federal Savings & Loan, 207 Washington Row
* Key Bank, 601 Cleveland Road, Huron; 135 E. Washington Row, Sandusky
* Cedar Point, 1 Cedar Point Road, Sandusky
* Arthur's Shoe Tree, 1114 Sandusky Plaza
* Damon's Restaurant, 701 E. Water St.
* Serving Our Seniors, 174 E. Water St.
* Lunch Box, 154 Columbus Ave.
* Fifth Third Bank, 400 Milan Road and 2221 Hayes Ave.
* Village Pizza, 510 E. Lucas St., Castalia
* U.S. Bank, 205 W. Perkins Ave., Sandusky
* Performance Optical, 4314 Milan Road, Sandusky
* Payless Shoe Store, 4314 Milan Road, Sandusky
* Max & Erma's, 4318 Milan Road, Sandusky
* Perkins Family Restaurant & Bakery, 4710 Milan Road, Sandusky
* Wal-Mart, 5500 Milan Road, Sandusky
* Mega Nights, 120 W. Perkins Ave., Perkins Twp.