Sandusky’s 29th Annual Christmas Candlelight Tour of Homes will instantly brighten your holidays.
The tour includes four of the city’s oldest, most majestic private homes bedecked with festive decorations. It also includes local landmarks such as the Sandusky Greenhouse and the Follett House Museum.
The tour is scheduled from 6-9 p.m. Sunday and Monday with these stops:
• Oran Follett House Museum, 404 Wayne St.
• Eleutheros Cooke House, 1415 Columbus Ave.
• Sandusky Greenhouse, 620 Elm St.
• Lois and Tom Cruse, 616 Superior St.
• Deanna and Eric Hofstatter, 1412 Columbus Ave.
• Colleen and Bret Ninke, 710 Windward Circle
• Brenda and Eugene Riedy, 1103 Milan Road
• St. Stephen United Church of Christ, 905 E. Perkins Ave.
Tickets are available at Bailey’s Country Shoppe, Barnes Nursery (Huron), the Cooke House, Corso’s Flower & Garden Center, Crider Quality Jewelers, D’Vine Design (Milan), Flowerama and The Follett House Museum. Tickets are $10.