- U.S. 250 is restricted to one lane of bi-directional traffic. U.S. 250 traffic has shifted onto the current eastbound lanes, and one lane of traffic will be maintained at all times in each direction. A bridge rehabilitation and widening project on U.S. Route 250, at its overlap with State Route 113, will replace the existing structures over the Huron River and the abandoned railroad through May 30, 2009.
- SR-103 is restricted to one lane of two-way traffic as part of a bridge repair project. One lane of traffic will be maintained at all times with a signal through October 6, 2008.
- U.S. 20 is restricted to one lane of traffic in each direction. One lane of traffic will be maintained at all times in each direction.Description: Four-lane resurfacing project on U.S. Route 20 from the eastern corporation limit of the City of Bellevue to the western corporation limit of the City of Monroeville. The project includes pavement planning, pavement repairs, resurfacing with asphalt concrete, adjustment of castings where necessary, guardrail, pavement markings and minor structure rehabilitation through Sept. 15, 2009.
- U.S. 20 is restricted to one lane of two-way traffic. Traffic will be maintained at all times with flaggers. Two-lane resurfacing project on U.S. 20 from the end of its four-lane section on the east side of Norwalk to approximately State Route 58 in Lorain County. The project includes pavement planning, pavement and shoulder repairs, resurfacing with two inches of asphalt concrete, profile correction in the Village of Wakeman, guardrail, minor structure rehabilitation, and pavement markings through Oct. 31, 2008.
- U.S. 224 in Greenwich is closed for railroad crossing repairs through Sept. 26. The detour route for eastbound motorists is U.S. 224 to Ohio 61, north on Ohio 61 to Ohio 162, east on Ohio 162 to U.S. 250, east on U.S. 250 to U.S. 224, and reverse for westbound motorists.
- U.S. 224, between the Seneca County line and the Ashland County line, is restricted to one lane of two-way traffic; traffic will be maintained at all times with flaggers. Description: Two-lane resurfacing project on U.S. 224. The project includes pavement planning, pavement repairs, chip sealing, resurfacing with 1.5 inches of asphalt concrete, pavement markings and minor structure rehabilitation though Oct. 15.
- U.S. 250 will have intermittent single lane closures of short duration as crews mobilize heavy hauling equipment. No major impacts to traffic are expected. However, motorists are reminded to use caution when approaching the construction work zone. Desription: Railroad grade separation project on U.S. 250 that will construct an overpass over the CSX railroad crossing on a new roadway alignment. The project will also include the construction of a new bridge spanning the Vermilion River through Oct. 27, 2009.
- Until the end of October, Ohio 163 will be closed between Ohio 105 and Ohio 19. Eastbound detour: Ohio 51; Ohio 579; Ohio 19. Westbound detour: Ohio 19; Ohio 2; Ohio 579. Call the Village of Oak Harbor for details.
- Through Friday, Sept. 26, Ohio 590 between Ohio 2 and Ohio 163 will be closed for pavement reconstruction. All work is weather permitting.
- U.S. 20 is being widened from two lanes to five from Busch Street in Woodville to Bradner Road. Lane widths in both directions are restricted to 11 feet throughout the construction zone. One lane will be maintained at all times. Through October, Fostoria Road north of U.S. 20 is closed for pavement reconstruction. Current detour: Bradner Road; Recker Road. Fostoria Road detour will change on Monday, Sept. 22 to: Emch Road. Beginning Monday, Sept. 22 through Monday, Nov. 3, Bradner Road will be closed. Detour: Recker Road; Pemberville Road. Project complete: November 2009. All work is weather permitting.
- Motorists should expect daytime lane restrictions on US 20 at SR 412 for bridge replacement. Project complete: September 2009.