Tobacco heir tells middle schoolers: 'Don't light up'

CLYDE Does the curling, wispy smoke from a freshly lit cigarette appeal to you? The m
Sandusky Register Staff
May 24, 2010

 

CLYDE

Does the curling, wispy smoke from a freshly lit cigarette appeal to you?

The majority of Clyde Middle School students say, "no."

As part of a collaboration between The Bellevue Hospital, Fisher-Titus Medical Center and the Mercy Willard Hospital Foundation, Patrick Reynolds, grandson of Camel cigarette tycoon RJ Reynolds, visited Clyde High School to promote tobacco awareness.

Read the full story in our complete online newspaper or in Wednesday's Register.