JUST IN: House fire on Central Avenue

SANDUSKY A fire that broke out in a back bedroom engulfed a Central Avenue home this morning.
Sandusky Register Staff
May 24, 2010

SANDUSKY

A fire that broke out in a back bedroom engulfed a Central Avenue home this morning.

The 9-1-1 call came into Sandusky Fire department at 10:39 a.m., said Sandusky fire Chief Mike Meinzer.

No one was injured in the fire, but there was severe damage throughout the home.

Neighbors said they saw flames and smoke rolling out of the house as the fire engines roared down the street.

Read the complete story in Thursday’s Register.