These are Erie County restaurant inspection results from visits conducted by the Erie County Health Department from May 14 - 18, 2007.
These restaurants were found to be in acceptable condition:
* Wousickett Golf Club, 6311 Mason Road, Sandusky.
* Pretzel Time 1512, 4314 Milan Road 432, Sandusky.
* Full of the Dickens Cafe, 1522 E. Perkins Ave., Sandusky.
* Perkins Briar Middle School, 3700 South Ave., Sandusky.
* Perkins Furry Elementary, 310 Douglas Drive, Sandusky.
* Jumpin Jupiter, 1615 First St., Sandusky.
* Circle K 5620, 814 W. Washington St., Sandusky.
No area restaurants were found to be in unacceptable condition during this inspection period.
The Register Restaurant Report runs Thursdays. "Acceptable" means that a restaurant may or may not have had corrections to make, but none were deemed significant enough to jeopardize public health. "Unacceptable" means a restaurant had one or more corrections to make that were deemed jeopardizing in some degree to public health.
For information, call Robert L. England, RS, division director of environmental director of environmental services at Erie County Health Department at 419-626-5623 ext. 102.