These are Erie County restaurant inspection results from visits conducted by the Erie County Health Department from May 7 - 11, 2007.
These restaurants were found to be in acceptable condition:
* Volunteers of America Northwest Ohio - Crossroads, 1843 Superior St., Sandusky.
* Stationhouse, 1627 Hayes Ave., Sandusky.
* Bayshore Estates, 2311 Cleveland Road, Sandusky.
* Auntie Anne's, 4314 Milan Road, Suite 512, Sandusky.
* Barrett Road Company, 5510 Barrett Road, Sandusky.
* Great Wolf Lodge/Gitchigoomie Grille, 4600 Milan Road, Sandusky.
* Coffee Beanery, 4314 Milan Road, Sandusky.
* Perkins Meadowlawn Elementary, 1313 E. Strub Road, Sandusky.
* Old Dutch Tavern, 2219 E. Perkins Ave., Sandusky.
* Sandusky St. Mary Central Catholic, 410 W. Jefferson St., Sandusky.
* Fraternal Order of Eagles 444, 1235 W. Perkins Ave., Sandusky.
* The Doghouse, 1002 W. Jefferson St., Sandusky.
* Crowbar, 206 W. Market St., Sandusky.
* Save-A-Lot, 709 W. Perkins Ave., Suite H, Sandusky.
* Best Western/Perkins Restaurant, 1530 Cleveland Road, Sandusky.
* Sandusky-Washington Mickey Mart, 411 W. Washington St., Sandusky.
* Cobb's Drive-in, 631 Tiffin Ave., Sandusky.
* Knights Inn, 2405 Cleveland Road, Sandusky.
* Stillwater Coffee Cafe, 140 Columbus Ave., Sandusky.
* Woodlands Elementary School, 1810 Maple Road, Huron.
* McCormick Middle School, 325 Ohio St., Huron.
* Huron High School, 710 Cleveland Road West, Huron.
* Sailorway Middle School, 5355 Sailorway, Vermilion.
* Giant Eagle 1238, 4453 Liberty Ave., Vermilion.
No area restaurants were found to be in unacceptable condition during this inspection period.
The Register Restaurant Report runs Thursdays. "Acceptable" means that a restaurant may or may not have had corrections to make, but none were deemed significant enough to jeopardize public health. "Unacceptable" means a restaurant had one or more corrections to make that were deemed jeopardizing in some degree to public health.
For information, call Robert L. England, RS, division director of environmental director of environmental services at Erie County Health Department at 419-626-5623, ext. 102.