The Citizens Banking Co. announces promotions
Sandusky Register Staff
Feb 3, 2014 at 10:30 AM
• Debora Kline has been promoted to senior vice president, Loan Operations. She has more than 20 years of experience in the financial industry and earned her bachelor’s degree in accounting from the University of Akron. Kline resides in West Milton with her husband, Matt, and serves on the Erie County United Way Finance Committee.
• Brenda Leal has been promoted to senior vice president, Deposit Operations. Leal joined Citizens in 1993 and earned her undergraduate and master’s degrees in business administration from Bowling Green State University. Leal resides in Sandusky with her husband, Raymond. They enjoy spending time with their three children and six grandchildren.
• Kristine Meinert has been promoted to senior vice president, Branch Operations. Meinert has been with the bank for more than 35 years. She earned her bachelor’s degree in education from Bowling Green State University and resides in Berlin Heights with her husband, Will.
• James Saccardi has been promoted to senior vice president, trust investment manager. He earned his bachelor’s degree from Baldwin-Wallace College, his master’s degree in education from Bowling Green State University and an MBA from Case Western Reserve University with a concentration in investment management and analysis. Saccardi is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary and has been with the bank for more than six years. He resides in Amherst with his wife, Sherryl.
• Amy Grant has been promoted to vice president, senior administrative assistant. Grant is a graduate of Perkins High School and Bowling Green State University. She has been with the bank for 21 years and resides in Sandusky with her husband Lyn. They have two children, Amber, who is in the U.S. Navy, and Alex, who attends The Ohio State University.
• Jessica Steuk has been promoted to assistant vice president and leads the bank’s Private Banking program. She is a graduate of Sandusky High School and the University of Michigan. She joined the bank in 2012 and has more than 10 years of experience working as a business owner as well as providing payroll solutions for business owners. Steuk is on the Firelands Regional Medical Center Marketing Committee and enjoys volunteering at the Huron Food Pantry, the Huron Community Supper, St. Peter’s Church and Huron City Schools. She resides in Huron with her husband, Bill, and four children.
• Preet Jesrani has been promoted to assistant vice president and is responsible for delivering cash management solutions to the bank’s commercial banking customers. He joined the bank in 2012 and has more than 20 years of experience working with businesses and political organizations. Jesrani has an MBA in finance and policy from the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University and an undergraduate degree from the Krannert School of Business at Purdue University. He resides with his wife, Florence, and two children in Sandusky.
• Stephanie Lawrence has been promoted to branch leader at the Sandusky Water Street office. Lawrence joined Citizens 13 years ago and previously served as an account specialist. Along with her role as branch leader, Lawrence will continue to offer consumer deposit and loan products, as well as fixed annuities. She is a Perkins High School graduate, attended BGSU Firelands and is licensed in Ohio Life and Health Insurance. She is a lifelong resident of Sandusky.