An Erie County jury has indicted a Sandusky man accused of sexually assaulting a friend inside her Pearl Street home.
Timothy McClinton, 31, of the 1300 block of Camp St., was charged with attempted rape and attempted burglary. McClinton and the alleged victim went to her home after a night of drinking on Aug. 11. Thinking McClinton had left, the woman’s teenage son went to her room to check on her, only to find McClinton in the act of assaulting her, Sandusky police Sgt. Dana Newell said.
A family member of the victim later confronted McClinton, prompting him to return to the Pearl Street home, where he allegedly fired off a few rounds from a gun, police said. The grand jury opted to drop a rape charge McClinton had been facing.
An indictment is a formal charge and does not denote guilt or innocence.
• Douglas Dean, 32, 1000 block Clinton St., felonious assault.
• Dustin Brooks, 28, Mansfield, three counts drug possession.
• Charles Jackson, 56, 1500 block Pierce St., complicity to receiving stolen property.
• Takhai Brown, 20, 1100 block Warren St., cocaine possession, tampering with evidence.
• Bret Farris, 45, 240 block Pioneer Trail, tampering with evidence, failure to comply with police orders.
• Stephen Brown, 52, 1700 block Knupke St., drug possession.
• Nancy Carico-Abele (Blatnik), 45, 100 block E. Miami Trail, cocaine possession.
• Jeff Blanton, 33, 3900 block Autumn Drive, Huron, cocaine possession, tampering with evidence.
• Rudolph Baker, 49, 1200 block W. Larchmont Drive, cocaine possession.
• Demarriay Fuller, 22, 2200 block Fallen Timber Drive, two counts cocaine trafficking, tampering with evidence, assault.
• Timothy McClinton, 31, 1300 block Camp St., attempted rape, attempted burglary.
• Justin Posey, 24, 1500 block McDonough St., three counts receiving stolen property, five counts forgery.
• Sarah Spears, 29, 1500 block McDonough St., complicity to commit receiving stolen property.
• Bryan Jordan, 24, 300 block Meigs St., domestic violence, disrupting public service, endangering children, three counts felonious assault.
• Victor Robinson, 48, 500 block E. Adams St., domestic violence.
• Terrance Brown, 30, 200 block Fulton St., three counts non-support of dependents.
• Tevin Williams, 19, 500 block E. Washington St., cocaine possession.
• Ralph Zacharyasz, 52, 4100 block Milliman Road, Norwalk, domestic violence.
• Kenneth Jude, 33, 2800 block Hinde Ave., domestic violence.
• James Clem, 36, 1300 block Milan Road, theft.
• Anthony Collins, 44, West Virginia, complicity to commit vandalism.
• Gregory Skaggs, 47, West Virginia, complicity to commit vandalism.
• Patrick Kennelly, 46, 9000 block River Road, Huron, operating vehicle under the influence, driving under suspension.
• Brittany Morgan, 28, 500 block Cleveland Road W., Huron, heroin possession.
• Thomas Scheck, 55, 1100 block Franklin St., cocaine possession.
• Sheila Capone, 21, 400 block Taylor St., heroin possession.
• Mary Jordan, 30, 1800 block E. Shoreway Drive, receiving stolen property, three counts complicity to forgery.
• Christopher Schade, 27, 500 block Merganzer Drive, Huron, corrupting another with drugs, drug trafficking, attempted burglary, three counts theft, two counts burglary.
• Nageeb Alarshi, New York, drug possession.
• Mustafa Almansorri, 23, New York, drug possession.
• Lance Blanton, 21, 5200 block Rockwood Drive, Castalia, pandering sexually oriented matter involving juvenile, corrupting another with drugs, assault, abduction, attempted felonious assault.