Groton Township house gutted by fire
Nov 19, 2011 at 10:47 AM
(UPDATED WITH VIDEO ) Groton and Margaretta Township firefighters have knocked out a fire that erupted Thursday afternoon at 11302 Dining Road in Groton Township.
Firefighters were called to the rural ranch home at about 5 p.m., arriving to find it fully engulfed. No one was injured in the blaze, but homeowner Matt Hill said he had just finished remodeling the place and moved in about a year ago.
Firefighters had the fire under control by 6 p.m.
Pick up a copy of Thursday's Register for more on this developing story.
UPDATE: An account for donations to assist the family has been set up at Vacationland Credit Union. Individuals may donate to the Matt Hill fund at any branch.