(UPDATED WITH DIVISION II RESCHEDULED TIMES) The first step to state starts Saturday. The competition is usually a little faster, and from this point forward, its the best runners who stay in the race to the state cross country finals.
In each of the three divisions, the top four teams from each race and the top 16 individuals advance to the regional meets at Tiffin and Troy.
Here's the breakdown of who, where, and when:
Where: Pearson Metro Park, Oregon
When: Saturday, with races starting from 2 p.m.-4:40 p.m.
Schedule and teams: Open races start at 4:10 and 4:40 p.m.
• Girls district I at 2 p.m. (Bowsher, Clay, Findlay, Lima Senior, Marion Harding, Maumee, Norwalk, Perrysburg, Sandusky, Springfield, Sylvania Northview, Whitmer)
• Girls district 2 at 2:30 p.m. (Anthony Wayne, Ashland, Bowling Green, Toledo Central Catholic, Fremont Ross, Mansfield Senior, Toledo Notre Dame, Rogers, St. Ursula, Start, Sylvania Southview)
• Boys district I at 3:10 p.m. (Ashland, Toledo Central Catholic, Lima Senior, Madison, Maumee, Norwalk, Perrysburg, Rogers, Sandusky, Scott, St. Francis, Start, Sylvania Southview, Wapakoneta)
• Boys district 2 at 3:40 p.m. (Anthony Wayne, Bowling Green, Bowsher, Clay, Columbian, Findlay, Fremont Ross, Mansfield Senior, Marion Harding, Springfield, Toledo St. Johns, Sylvania Northview, Whitmer)
Where: Ottawa Park, Ottawa
When: Sunday, with races starting from 2 p.m.-5 p.m.
Schedule and teams:
• Girls district I at 2 p.m. (Bath, Bryan Columbian, Eastwood, Evergreen, Huron, Kenton, Lexington, Ontario, Ottawa-Glandorf, St. Mary Memorial, Van Wert, Willard)
• Boys district I at 2:45 p.m. (Bath, Bryan, Celina, Defiance, Edison, Huron, Kenton, St. Mary Memorial, Napoleon, Oak Harbor, Ontario, Otsego, Perkins, Port Clinton, Shawnee, Upper Sandusky, Van Wert)
• Girls district II at 3:30 p.m. (Bellevue, Bucyrus, Edison, Elida, Galion, Lake, Oak Harbor, Port Clinton, Rossford, Shawnee, Shelby, Swanton, Wauseon)
• Boys district II at 4:15 p.m. (Bellevue, Clearfork, Clyde, Delta, Eastwood, Elida, Fostoria, Galion, Genoa, Lake, Lexington, Ottawa-Glandorf, Paulding, Rossford, Shelby, Swanton, Wauseon, Willard)
• Girls district III at 5 p.m. (Celina, Clerfork, Clyde, Defiance, Fostoria, Madison, Napoleon, Otsego, Pauling, Perkins, Toledo Scott, Upper Sandusky, Wapakoneta)
Where: H.B. Eells Park, Tiffin
When: Saturday with races starting from 1 p.m.-3:40 p.m.
• Girls district I at 1 p.m. (Buckeye Central, Calvert, Cardinal Stritch, Carey, Colonel Crawford, Crestview, Gibsonburg, Lucas, Margaretta, Monroeville, New London, Northwood, Ottawa Hills, St. Joseph CC, St. Mary CC, St. Peter's, St. Wendelin, Toledo Christian)
• Girls district II at 1:40 p.m. (Crestline, Danbury, Elmwood, Hopewell-Loudon, Lakota, Mohawk, New Riegel, North Baltimore, North Central, Old Fort, Plymouth, Put-In-Bay, Seneca East, St. Paul, Van Buren, Western Reserve, Woodmore, Wynford)
• Boys district I at 2:20 p.m. (Crestline, Crestview, Danbury, Elmwood, Hopewell-Loudon, Lucas, Mohawk, Monroeville, New Riegel, Northwood, Ottawa Hills, Seneca East, Wynford)
• Boys district II at 3 p.m. (Bettsville, Buckeye Central, Calvert, Carey, Old Fort, Put-In-Bay, St. Joseph CC, St. Mary CC, St. Paul, Toledo Christian, Van Buren, Western Reserve, Woodmore)
• Boys district III at 3:40 p.m. (Bucyrus, Cardinal Stritch, Colonel Crawford, Gibsonburg, Lakota, Margaretta, McComb, New London, North Baltimore, North Central, Plymouth, St. Peter's, St. Wendelin)