Have you wanted to experience a polar plunge, but too afraid to jump in front of a crowd of people? Be a part of our first interactive video at sanduskyregister.com.
Here's how it works...
1) Get two cups of ice water.
2) Start the video to the right by clicking the play button.
3) Hold both cups of ice water above your head.
4) At the one minute mark, dump the first cup of water on your head.
5) At the 1:21 mark, dump the second cup of water on your head.
You have just experienced two polar plunges. Stay clear of your computer and any electrical devices and I, nor the Sandusky Register, are not responsible for any injuries or damages should you take part of this interactive video.
Click HERE for more information about the Freezin' for a Reason Polar Plunge, and click HERE to see a penguin get stuck in a Sandusky waterslide.